- When a teacher sets an assignment in Classroom, email notifications and the class Stream ensure students don’t need to be constantly reminded
- Teachers can define answers when they set assignments to enable auto-grading
- When a student completes an assignment, Classroom automatically emails all related documents to peers in their class for review
- Teachers can grade and comment on assignments directly in Classroom and students will immediately receive email notifications to view their scores
- Students can exchange messages with each other to help clear up any assignment misunderstanding without having to ask their teacher
Other Google Certified Educator Level 1 Question Answers
Mr. Bentley finds it easy to use Google Docs, Sheets and Slides in his classroom as they are very similar to other programs he’s used in the past. He overhears his colleague Ms. Bernard talk about using Google Forms as well, but isn’t sure how it’s relevant in a school environment. Which of the following are relevant uses for Google Forms in education?
Mr. Murakami leaves written notes with motivational quotes for his students by writing them on paper and leaving them in different locations in his classroom. Occasionally his students will claim they didn’t get a note or admit that they lost it. What can he do to overcome the issue and still send these motivational messages?
Mr. Brixham is the principal at a large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly. How can he use the search function in Gmail to locate emails more efficiently?